Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Glimpse of Sydney Winter

It's no secret that I'm devoted to the winter months. 

I thought I'd share some of the snaps I've taken on my phone during my meanderings over the last couple of weeks in Sydney town - because she's come up a treat in the winter light.

Ah Winter...

I'm quite greedy actually..... I need more than one winter in my year (if only to avoid summer which sucks the life out of me) and I'll be back in Japan again this coming winter (Jan/Feb) - my favourite time to be in Kyoto. So beautifully quiet and still.  And so much amazing food. 

You can come too if you like!? .... check out my Winter Tours page HERE and join the mailing list!

But I digress... (nothing like a little cross referencing... well ok, blatant self-promotion if I'm honest - but the post didn't start out that way - I swear!! It must be the editorial side of me leaking out ) 

NOW- here are some glorious Sydney bits  - winter style....





No comments:

Post a Comment