Monday, August 19, 2013

Final Call !


**APOLOGIES BOTH TOURS HAVE SOLD OUT FOR JANUARY 2014. Please email me to join the mailing list for future tour dates!

Cheers, Jane

Oh my.. It's been less than 2 weeks since my 
Kyoto Winter Cuisine and Culture Tours 
went on sale and they are almost sold out!  (Woo hoo!!!)

I have just 1 more spot on the Zenbu Ryori tour and 2 more places on the Zenbu Zen tour. So if you are thinking about coming along - please put your hand up now!

22/8/2013 
UPDATE - just ONE spot left on Zenbu Zen! Ladies don't miss out. You know you deserve it. 

Please feel free to add your name to the waitlist for Zenbu Ryori. 

If you have not yet read about them please take a look at the OVERVIEW HERE  or email me at janelawsonfood@bigpond.com.au for itineraries and prices. 

Cheers! Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment