Friday, November 15, 2013

Eyes on Kyoto

     
       
  
         
Just thought I'd share a few snaps from my recent trip to Japan. 
Always so inspiring, so delightful. 

Want to come along with me next time?

Well you can. 

My Kyoto Winter Cuisine and Culture Tours for January 2014 are sold out so I recently decided to add just one more tour for 2014 in April  - the most popular time of the year to visit Kyoto.

Stunning weather, beautiful blossoms, luxury accommodation, fine food, great company, learn about Japanese culture -  and get your Zen on! 


ZENBU HARU is my Spring Tour 2014 - see HERE for details.

**PLEASE be advised that BOOKINGS FOR THE 2014 ZENBU HARU TOUR HAVE NOW CLOSED but stay tuned to my KYOTO WINTER TOURS  page for details of new tours coming soon!



















No comments:

Post a Comment