Saturday, September 13, 2014

A late summer's Kaiseki in Kyoto

As summer ends in Kyoto town I thought I'd post some images of a summer Kaiseki meal in a nod to the gods of seasonal cuisine! 

This atmospheric venue is one of my favourite restaurants in Kyoto . Now if you have been on one of my tours you will recognise the place and the people immediately. Shhhhhh !!! 

For everyone else... I'm going to leave you guessing for a little while. A girl has to keep some things to herself.  But if you'd like to visit with me and be walked through the dishes, ingredients and stories behind them and meet the gorgeous chefs and owners  - you will just have to join one of my Kyoto Cuisine & Culture tours in winter.  These images will give you a little taste. Or should I say tease? 



No comments:

Post a Comment