Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lunch@ Aria Brisbane - July 2010

I am currently sorting through images post my Macbook Air's hard-drive dying for the second time in 10 months - is that normal? I would think not. Apparently it is "just bad luck?" according to the people who replaced the second "new" hard-drive.  Wish me luck with HD number 3. 

Anyway -a bit of file checking is keeping me amused - I have been stumbling across all kinds of salivary inducing bits n pieces ....Just a sneak peak at a fabulous lunch a few of us scoffed at Aria Brisvegas - gosh almost a year ago.





4 comments:

  1. brilliant - i too lunched there not too long ago & had the pork belly! great pictures & i think aria brisbane sings as a lunch destination. dayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a perfect spot for a higher end lunch in Brissie. We really enjoyed it very much. That egg was too die for! The pics are from my old camera so not as clear as they could be. Look forward to visiting Brisbane again now I have a much better toy to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the memories Jane, not only for Aria's well executed food but for your wonderful company, not sure if that is any consolation for being on HD no. 3 though ! Pics still look pretty sharp by the way. Genny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genny san!!! such a fine lunch shared with you and Lindy san. Great talking with you yesterday. Hope to see you in Sydney town soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete